Life Care Center of Raynham is central to all of the attractions Massachusetts and Rhode Island have to offer. Visitors can enjoy a variety of attractions, events and cultures within a quick drive. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Greater Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau provides links to attractions, events, hotels and restaurants in and around the city.
- Watson Pond State Park offers a number of things to do, including fishing, swimming, boating and sunbathing on the beach.
- The Providence Warwick Convention and Visitors Bureau includes information about the cities Providence and Warwick, Rhode Island. It also includes information about attractions, restaurants and events in each city.
- The Old Colonial Historical Society houses many important relics and the history of the Taunton, Massachusetts region in its museum. The society itself attempts to bridge the historic Taunton to the Taunton of today.
- Plymouth County Development Council, Convention & Visitors Bureau provides information about Plymouth, Massachussets, the Cape Cod region and cranberry region of the state. The site includes information on things to do, dining, shopping and accommodations.